|How to Apply||Search our Careers||Create Profile||Career Centre Login||Executive Opportunities|
BAND 2 - Practice Analyst - DAA Case Reviews
|Department:||Min of Child & Family Dev|
|Ministry Branch / Division:||Quality Assurance/Office of the Provincial Director of Child Welfare|
|Posting Close Date:||2017-03-30|
|Location:||* MULTIPLE LOCATIONS|
|Multiple Locations:||Nanaimo, Abbotsford, Kamloops, Kelowna, Victoria, Surrey, Cranbrook, Prince George|
|Job Type:||Regular Full Time|
|Category:||Leadership and Management|
Management BAND 2
Annual Salary: $62,000 - $ 86,000
This position is excluded from union membership.
- An eligibility list may be established for the Practice Analyst (specialized with Aboriginal Services or Delegated Aboriginal Agencies) for similar permanent and/or temporary vacancies within the Quality Assurance branch.
This is a VIRTUAL position which can be performed from any office of the Ministry of Children and Family Development located within the province. The locations listed above are to assist applicants in searching this opportunity by their region. The successful applicant will remain at their current location or move to another Ministry office within their geographic location.
This position evaluates the functioning of child welfare and other programs and practices, and examines whether the Delegated Aboriginal Agency’s, and/or ministry’s, mandate has been properly and credibly carried out relative to legislation, policy and standards. Specifically, the position conducts different types of reviews within the mandate of the Quality Assurance Program.
If you are adept at breaking down complex problems and closely examining the sequence of events that led to an incident, then you may have the analytical skills we are looking for on our team. The Quality Assurance Practice Analysts are highly specialized staff with well-trained critical thinking and analytical skills. If you envision yourself being a part of such a team and contributing to a culture of continuous quality improvement within the ministry, then you will find the position very rewarding.
For complete details on this opportunity, please review the attached job profile. To learn more about these opportunities, please send an e-mail to Todd.Koverchuk@gov.bc.ca. DO NOT APPLY TO THIS EMAIL. For more information about how to create or update your profile, please refer to the “How to Apply” section below.
NOTE: Applications will be accepted until 11:59 pm Pacific Time on the closing date of the competition.
|In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the Education and Experience requirements as outlined in the attached Job Profile.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile.
Note: If your degree was obtained outside of Canada, you need to confirm it has been assessed for equivalency through the International Credential Evaluation Services (ICES). Confirmation for equivalency for your degree is required for you to be considered.
- As the duties of this position meets the requirements of the BC Public Service Criminal Record check, this record check must be completed with a satisfactory outcome.
1. Resume required: YES, your resume should provide detailed information about your education and employment history as it relates to the required job qualifications.
2. Cover Letter: YES, your cover letter must highlight how your skills and experiences will complement the Practice Analyst role and the Quality Assurance branch. Note: Your resume, cover letter and responses to the on-line questionnaire will be assessed for grammar, spelling and punctuation.
3. On-Line Questionnaire: YES – The comprehensive questionnaire will be used for screening of required qualifications (education, experience, designations, etc.). Note: Your resume, submitted through your online profile, may be used to support the information you provide in your questionnaire. IMPORTANT: The online questionnaire cannot be saved and will time out after 60 minutes. You will need to complete the questionnaire and submit your application within 60 minutes or you will lose any information you have entered. If you require more time to prepare your responses, copy the questions and prepare your responses outside of the system and paste them into the online questionnaire when you are ready to apply. Further instructions are provided in the questionnaire and are also available on the Apply for the Job page on MyHR.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
HOW TO APPLY
Unless otherwise specified in the posting above, only applications submitted using the BC Public Service Job Opportunities website will be accepted.
To create a profile, click on "Create Profile" at the top of this page.
To update an existing profile, click "Career Centre Login" at the top of this page.
For information on troubleshooting or to review our Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our Application Process page.
If you are still experiencing technical problems, or have problems submitting your resume/cover letter, please email BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
By submitting your profile, you certify that all information submitted is true, complete and correct. Any information provided in your application, any assessment documents or processes and/or an interview that is found to be false or misrepresented in any respect, may eliminate you from further consideration for employment or may result in dismissal.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.